ED/ICU Rotation: A Strategy for Staff Retention and Improvement of Patient Care in the Critically Ill
- Jobrotation: A new idea from Denmark. // Adults Learning;May96, Vol. 7 Issue 9, p212
Discusses about the concept of `job rotation.' Goals of job rotation; Two major problems of the labor market; Publication of the report entitled `Job Rotation: 9 Recommendations'; Contact persons.
- British Policing and the Ottawa Shift System. Simpson, Mike; Richbell, Suzanne // FBI Law Enforcement Bulletin;Jan2000, Vol. 69 Issue 1, p19
Discusses the 24-hour service of police forces in Great Britain. Information on their police system; Health effect of rotating shifts; Intervention on stress caused by rotating shifts.
- THE REVERBERATING EFFECTS OF JOB ROTATION: A THEORETICAL EXPLORATION OF NONROTATERS' FAIRNESS PERCEPTIONS. Burke, Lisa A. // Human Resource Management Review;Summer2000, Vol. 10 Issue 2, p128
Human resource researchers have long regarded job rotation as a valuable form of job-based experiential learning. However, given the dearth of prior conceptual work in the collection of rotation research and the sparse attention given to rotation's collateral effects, we pursue two objectives in...
- INCREASED PROFITABILITY THROUGH JOB ROTATION PROGRAMS. Sweeney, Dennis J.; Williams, Thomas A. // Industrial Management;Jul/Aug76, Vol. 18 Issue 4, p15
Examines the effect of job design for motivation on corporate profit. Components of job rotation programs; Increase in labor productivity; Benefit of cross-training for workers in certain jobs.
- How consideration of each other creates productive staff. Fox, Yvonne Mart // Ophthalmology Times;03/01/2000, Vol. 25 Issue 5, p30
States that it is important for employees and staff to be knowledgeable on various task each staff performs. Significance of job rotation; Information on the importance of employee attitude.
- Be Honest About What You Want. // TeamWork;Jun2013, Vol. 20 Issue 6, p4
The article suggests some possible moves on expressing desires to diversify duties in the workplace.
- The software experts. Ousnamer, Mark // IIE Solutions;Mar2002, Vol. 34 Issue 3, p22
Focuses on the prevention of ergonomic ailment encountered in the workplace. Benefits of job rotation; Factors which should be considered in the implementation of job rotation.
- Bring back ethics. Kliegman, Edwin J. // Accounting Today;Aug2012, Vol. 26 Issue 8, p10
A letter to the editor is presented in response to various articles published in May 2012 edition on auditor rotation including "Hot topic, cool talk (mostly)," by Michael Cohn, "The new breed of auditors," by Bill Carlino, and "Spirit of Accounting," by Miller and & Bahnson.
- N.Y. Judge Rotation Plan Revised and Approved. Middleton, Martha // American Bar Association Journal;Aug82, Vol. 68 Issue 8, p907
Reports on revision of the rotation plan for New York judges introduced by Chief Judge Lawrence Cook in January 1982. Purpose of the plan; Challenges which led to the plan's revision; Details of the plan.