Development of a Critical Care Nursing Education Program in Peru
- Better nursing care through preceptorships. Maraldo, Pamela J. // RN;Mar77, Vol. 40 Issue 3, p69
Focuses on preceptorship programs in the field of nursing. Factor that contributed to the growing interest on preceptorship programs; Concept of the preceptorship programs; Advantages of the programs.
- Why I changed my stand on the BSN. Linden, Faith // RN;Aug85, Vol. 48 Issue 8, p57
Comments on the system of nursing education. Diversity of nursing education; Importance of unity in nursing education.
- How hare will it be to get your BSN? Lippman, Helen // RN;Feb91, Vol. 54 Issue 2, p32
Focuses on a nationwide survey concerning Bachelor of Science in Nursing (BSN) in the U.S. which shows that colleges are making it a bit easier for registered nurses to get a baccalaureate, but in some areas there is a lot of room for improvement. Ways in which registered nurses pursue a BSN;...
- Finding the BSN program for you. Dayer-Berenson, Linda // RN;Feb91, Vol. 54 Issue 2, p34
Presents a checklist of the things to do to be able to prepare for the Bachelor of Science in Nursing degree.
- College offers refresher course for nurses. // Hudson Valley Business Journal;1/23/95 - 1/30/95, Vol. 6 Issue 19, p2
Focuses on the Center for Community and Educational Services of Mount Saint Mary College's offering of a refresher course for registered and licensed practical nurses starting March 4, 1995 in Newburgh, New York State. Course requirements; Contact information.
- Nursing enrollment hits peak. // Nation's Health;Oct93, Vol. 23 Issue 9, p4
Reports on the increase in nursing education program enrollment in 1992. Survey by the National League for Nursing.
- Will college nursing education include managed care? Sherer, Jill L. // H&HN: Hospitals & Health Networks;7/5/93, Vol. 67 Issue 13, p47
Focuses on a proposal to include managed care in undergraduate nursing programs. Curriculum content; Nursing education's most important task; Need for a stronger emphasis on cost factors, cost-benefit assessment and reimbursement issues; Expansion of opportunities for nurses.
- Updating the nursing process. Castledine, George // British Journal of Nursing;1/25/2011, Vol. 20 Issue 2, p131
The article presents the author's views on the nursing process. Although the practice of nursing has adjusted to changes in medical procedure and knowledge, he says quality care and patient outcomes depend on understanding the purpose of nursing. Nurses need to have critical thinking skills so...
- DEANERY UPDATE. // British Dental Nurses Journal;Winter2008, Vol. 68 Issue 1, p12
A compilation of updated list of courses for dental nurses offered by deaneries from the British Association of Dental Nursesï¿½ (BDN) as of January 2008 is presented including the KSS Dental Radiography course, the Certificate in ral Health Education, and the Certificate in Orthodontic Nursing.
- Will the real nurse please stand up? Porterfield, Linda M. // RN;May86, Vol. 49 Issue 5, p65
Presents an article about pursuing a nursing education. Views toward nurses; Lessons learned.