Developing an Organizing System to Provide Timely Access of Narcotics for Pain Management and Patient Safety
- NARCOTIC ANALGESICS. // MPR - Pharmacist's Edition;Fall2011, Vol. 5 Issue 3, p237
A table is presented that lists several narcotic analgesics including fentanyl, buprenorphine, and oxycodone.
- Oxycodone/paracetamol. // Reactions Weekly;May2014, Vol. 1499 Issue 1, p25
An abstract of the article "How do you recognize opiate addiction in the rehabilitation patient?," by J. A. Gregg and colleagues is presented.
- Opiates modulate thermosensation by internalizing cold receptor TRPM8. Shapovalov, G.; Gordienko, D.; Gkika, D.; Devilliers, M.; Kondratskyi, A.; Busserolles, J.; Bokhobza, A.; Eschalier, A.; Skryma, R.; Prevarskaya, N. // Proceedings of the Physiological Society;2014, p242P
An abstract of the article "Opiates modulate thermosensation by internalizing cold receptor TRPM8" by G. Shapovalov, D. Gordienko, D. Gkika, M. Devilliers, A. Kondratskyi, J. Busserolles, A. Bokhobza, A. Eschalier, R. Skryma and N. Prevarskaya is presented.
- Various drugs. // Reactions Weekly;Mar2015, Vol. 1542 Issue 1, p213
An abstract of the article "Lingering opiate deaths? Concentration of opiates in medulla and femoral blood," by C. K. Naso-Kaspar and colleagues is presented.
- CLINICAL CLIPS: Morphine for intractable cough. Mintz, Matthew; Russell, John // Patient Care for the Nurse Practitioner;Apr2007, Vol. 10 Issue 4, p9
The article presents abstracts of two medical research. They include "Opiate therapy in chronic cough," by A. H. Morice and colleagues, published in the 2007 issue of the "American Journal of Respiratory Critical Care Medicine and "Acute coronary syndrome vs nonspecific troponin elevation:...
- A summary of the latest research. Amerena, Vincent C. // Australasian Dental Practice;Jul/Aug2009, p44
The article presents abstracts on dental practice topics which include research on head, neck and oral cancer treatment, the use of saliva testing as an alternative for malaria diagnosis, and consideration of the safety of using dextrpropoxyphene (DXP) containing analgesics for the relief of...