Bringing Staff Education Into the World of the Web: Online Journal Club
- AONE board members elected. // AHA News;10/20/97, Vol. 33 Issue 41, p2
Reports on the election of members of the American Organization of Nurse Executives' (AONE) board of directors in the United States who will serve two-year terms beginning January 1, 1997.
- New college response to ministry challenge. De Montalk, Jen // New Zealand Doctor;7/14/2010, p11
The article reports on the formation of the College of Primary Health Care Nurses NZNO through the merger of the New Zealand Nurses Organization's (NZNO) District Nurses Section, Public Health Nurses Section, and the New Zealand College of Practice Nurses.
- Nurses to find strength in unity. Calverley, Rachael // New Zealand Doctor;7/14/2010, p38
The article focuses on the formation of the New Zealand College of Primary Health Care Nurses NZNO from a merger of several sections of the New Zealand Nurses Organization (NZNO) including the District Nurses Section, the Public Health Nurses Section, and the NZ College of Practice Nurses.
- YRNA turns 20! // Canadian Nurse;May2014, Vol. 110 Issue 4, p16
The article reports that the Yukon Registered Nurses Association (YRNA) currently with 475 members, is set to celebrate its 20 years during its annual general meeting on May 2, 2014 in Whitehorse, Yukon, Canada.
- NZNO 'censorship' plan angers nurses. Campbell, Ashley // New Zealand Doctor;12/1/2010, p15
The article reports on the move by nursing leaders in New Zealand to criticize the policy of the New Zealand Nurses Organisation (NZNO) to prevent its members from talking with independent magazine, "Nursing Review," a direct competitor of the NZNO journal, "Kai Tiaki Nursing New Zealand."
- Nursing the Environment news. // Australian Nursing Journal;Mar1996, Vol. 3 Issue 8, p14
Reports on developments affecting the Nursing the Environment (NTE) group. Includes speaking engagement of Marg Jenkins with group on infectious waste auditing and disposal technologies; Updating of NTE's information kit; NTE's `Environmental management in health care' courses.
- Nursing The Environment. Uren, Judy // Australian Nursing Journal;Apr98, Vol. 5 Issue 9, p13
Gives information on Nursing the Environment (NTE) founded by a group of Australian nurses in 1990. Details on the group between the inception and 1996; What contributed to the disbanding of the group; Identification of some of the members including Helen Lucas, the founding member.
- SOUTHWEST. // McKnight's Long-Term Care News;Jul2010, Vol. 31 Issue 7, p20
The article reports on the increase in the number of members for the National Nurses Union in Texas.
- REGIONAL REPORTS: HAWK ES BAY / TAI RAWHITI REGION. PAYNE, SHARON // Emergency Nurse New Zealand;Spring2013, pP24
The article offers developments on the College of Emergency Nurses New Zealand's Hawkes Bay/Tai Rawhiti Region. It highlights the review of the management of mental health patients and the discussions about how best to keep staff and the patients and families safe within the department. It notes...
- REGIONAL REPORTS: CENTRAL REGION. BICHAN, IONA // Emergency Nurse New Zealand;Spring2013, pP25
The article offers developments on the College of Emergency Nurses New Zealand's Central Region. It notes that Palmerston North Emergency Department (ED) staff has increased due to some effective recruitment. It highlights the commencement of the community pharmacy initiative on children with...