Advancing Knowledge, Skills and Perceptions of Competence in New Graduates in Critical Care Settings
- Continuum of Competence: Trials of Educating in a Tele-ICU. M., Karpowicz // Critical Care Nurse;Apr2008, Vol. 28 Issue 2, pe5
An abstract of the article "Continuum of Competence: Trials of Educating in a Tele-ICU," by M. Karpowicz is presented.
- Developing Nursing Competency in Continuous Renal Replacement Therapy (CRRT). C., Hagaman; J., Ballard-Hernandez; V., Cabaluna // Critical Care Nurse;Apr2008, Vol. 28 Issue 2, pe5
An abstract of the article "Developing Nursing Competency in Continuous Renal Replacement Therapy (CRRT)," by C. Hagaman, J. Ballard-Hernandez and J. Cabaluna is presented.
- Reclaiming Our Time and Revitalizing Annual Competency Evaluation in the Intensive Care Unit. L., Brown; J., Beckman // Critical Care Nurse;Apr2008, Vol. 28 Issue 2, pe43
An abstract of the article "Reclaiming Our Time and Revitalizing Annual Competency Evaluation in the Intensive Care Unit," by L. Brown and J. Beckman is presented.
- Using RN Competency-Based Expertise to Ensure Door-To-Flow Time for an Inpatient Cardiac Alert Program. D., Behr // Critical Care Nurse;Apr2008, Vol. 28 Issue 2, pe50
An abstract of the article "Using RN Competency-Based Expertise to Ensure Door-To- Flow Time for an Inpatient Cardiac Alert Program," by D. Behr is presented.
- Assessment of musculoskeletal system knowledge and skills of the medical students. Ulasli, A. M.; Yaman, F.; Gonul, Y.; Gokalp, H.; Ozen, M. T.; Ruzgar, H.; Gulsari, Y.; Dundar, U. // Anatomy: International Journal of Experimental & Clinical Anatom;2014 Suppl, Vol. 8, pS23
Objectives: Musculoskeletal system (MSS) knowledge and clinical skills have been shown to be an area of weakness in medical education and practitioners, and neglected in daily clinical practice. The purpose of this study was to evaluate and compare MSS knowledge and skills of the third and sixth...
- The development of competency-based curriculum and quality assurance in Indonesian medical education. Misbach, M. Irfannuddin // Proceedings of the Physiological Society;2013, p64P
The recent reformation of medical curriculum in Indonesia was stimulated by public concern about the quality of health care officers. The content-based curriculum produced graduates who were not able to follow advances in science and technology, and who lacked the technical and communication...
- Education Research [291—300]. // Rheumatology;Apr2010, Vol. 49 Issue suppl_1, pi143
The article presents abstracts on medical education research including a national survey on medical student's attitude towards rheumatology training at FY1 and FY2 level, feedback on integrating paediatric musculoskeletal clinical skills into undergraduate teaching, and the use of...
- MEETING ABSTRACTS. // American Journal of Pharmaceutical Education;Aug2007, Vol. 71 Issue 3, p1
The article presents abstracts of pharmaceutical education . They include "A Self-assessment Virtual Simulation Tool for Improved Clinical Pharmacology Decision-making Skills in Pre-pharmacy Students," "Making a Difference: A Successful Approach to Fostering Reflective Dispositions and...