Achieving and Sustaining a Culture of Safety in Our ICCU
- SPEAKING of SAFETY. // Minnesota Medicine;Aug2014, Vol. 97 Issue 8, p6
The article presents terms and definitions relating to patient safety, including adverse event, blunt end/sharp end and five rights.
- ABSTRACT FROM THE ACADEMY OF MANAGEMENT. // Journal of Healthcare Management;Jul/Aug2010, Vol. 55 Issue 4, p298
An abstract of the article "Identifying Organizational Cultures That Promote Patient Safety," by Sara Singer and colleagues is presented.
- STAFFING WATCH. // H&HN: Hospitals & Health Networks;Feb2010, Vol. 84 Issue 2, p17
News briefs are presented about hospitals including information about a grant furthering green practices in hospitals, a fellowship in patient safety and a survey about nurse leadership.
- THE CHECKLIST MANIFESTO. // Operating Theatre Journal;Feb2011, Issue 245, p14
No abstract available.
- Foundation aims to improve patient safety. // Primary Care Weekly;10/21/96, Vol. 2 Issue 41, p8
Reports the formation of a National Patient Safety Foundation by the American Medical Association. Objectives of the foundation.
- AKT answer relating to patient safety. // InnovAiT;Jan2012, Vol. 5 Issue 1, p64
The article presents an answer related to patient safety.
- 5 hospital rules that are meant to be challenged. Long, Betty // Employee Benefit News;Oct2012, Vol. 26 Issue 13, p50
The article offers information on some hospital rules that can be challenged by patients as it will help hospitals in improving patient safety along with treatment methods and physician coverage in the U.S.
- Questions remain over safety and effectiveness of oseltamivir (Tamiflu). Cohen, Deborah // BMJ: British Medical Journal (Overseas & Retired Doctors Edition;1/21/2012, Vol. 344 Issue 7840, p3
The article focuses on the effectiveness issue of oseltamivir from F. Hoffman-La Roche Ltd.
- Safe in Common introduces 'Top 10 Golden Rules of Safety'. // Chiropractic Economics;08/02/2013, Vol. 59 Issue 12, p14
No abstract available.
- At Your Service. MOLPUS, JIM // HealthLeaders Magazine;Oct2008, Vol. 11 Issue 10, p10
The article discusses various reports published within the issue, including the tips for staying ahead of the market in orthopedics, issues in the prayer space that impact the healthcare stream by Senior editor Les Masterson, and the enhanced quality page pertaining on the quality and patient...