Growing Your Chapter Through Creative Use of the Internet
- Internet. Altman, Ellen; Pratt, Allan // Journal of Academic Librarianship;Jul95, Vol. 21 Issue 4, p330
Presents abstracts of articles on the Internet. Includes `Travelers on the Internet: A Survey of Internet Users,' by Clifford Perry published in the March/April 1995 issue of `Online'; `Some Possible Government Roles in Information Infrastructure,' by Vinton G. Cerf published in a 1995 issue of...
- The JAL guide to the professional literature: Internet. Altman, Ellen; Pratt, Allan // Journal of Academic Librarianship;Mar1996, Vol. 22 Issue 2, p157
Presents abstracts of professional literature on the Internet. Includes `Shopping, Security and Shareware,' by Greg R. Notess; `Building Subject-Specific Guides to Internet Resources,' by Peter S. Morville and Susan J. Wickhorst; `Photons, Electrons and Publishing: Old Wine in New Bottles?' by...
- Using the Internet for research. Rizzo, Terry // Adapted Physical Activity Quarterly;Jul1997, Vol. 14 Issue 3, p253
Presents an abstract from the 1997 issue of `Clinical Kinesiology: Journal of the American Kinesiotherapy Association' pertaining to the Internet.
- Symposia. // American Journal of Agricultural Economics;Dec96, Vol. 78 Issue 5, p1374
Presents an abstract of the symposium `The Internet: Changing the Way We Will Do Business,' by David K. Lambert. Views and experiences in using Internet; Benefits and costs of electronics communications.
- The JAL guide to the professional literature: Internet. Altman, Ellen; Pratt, Allan // Journal of Academic Librarianship;Jul97, Vol. 23 Issue 4, p342
Presents abstracts and book reviews on the Internet for academic librarians. `The Internet at a Glance: Finding Information on the Internet,' by Larry Krumenaker; Cooperative projects undertaken by the members of the Music Librarians Association; Plans to outsource Internet sources of libraries...
- Is the Internet a New Eldorado for Counterfeits? Kocher, Bruno; Muller, Brigitte; Chauvet, Vincent; Ivens, Bjoern // Advances in Consumer Research;2008, Vol. 35, p971
An abstract of the article "Is the Internet a New Eldorado for Counterfeits?" by Bruno Kocher, Brigitte Muller, Vincent Chauvet and Bjoern Ivens is presented.
- The Internet Is Broken. // Future Survey;Jan2006, Vol. 28 Issue 1, p11
An abstract of the article "The Internet Is Broken," by David Talbot is presented.
- "How About Giving My Things Away Over The Internet?" When Internet Makes It Easier To Give Things Away. Guillard, Valérie; Del Bucchia, Céline // Advances in Consumer Research;2012, Vol. 40, p630
An abstract of the study "How About Giving My Things Away Over The Internet? When Internet Makes It Easier To Give Things Away," by ValÃ©rie Guillard and CÃ©line Del Bucchia is presented.
- SHEDDING LIGHT ON GLOBAL COMPUTER SECURITY. Mavana, Ngizambote; Osiri, J. K. // Allied Academies International Conference: Proceedings of the Ac;Apr2012, Vol. 16 Issue 1, p77
Today, we live in the world of electronic connectivity called the Internet. It is a world inundated with malevolent subjects, as well as objects like viruses. Electronic eavesdropping, electronic fraud, electronic spying, malicious hacking and vandalism have become the order of the day. Lucidly,...