Encouraging Regional Conference Attendance Utilizing Quality Chapter Education Offerings
- Seven Steps to Successful Trade Show Attendance. Weisgal, Margit B. // Gases & Welding Distributor;Mar/Apr2003, Vol. 47 Issue 2, p34
Provides steps to successful trade show attendance. Decision to attend in the trade show; Importance of creating a time plan for the exhibition; Importance of planning an agenda to be represented in the trade show.
- EIGHT IDEAS TO KEEP MEETING PARTICIPANTS AWAKE. // Broker Magazine;Aug/Sep2000, Vol. 2 Issue 4, p8
Presents several ideas for keeping meeting participants alert. Importance of giving each participant a lead role; Need to avoid serving sleep-inducing meals before a meeting; Diversification of discussion activities to move participants away from static positions.
- Guide to all your sky talking. // Travel Trade Gazette UK & Ireland;7/14/2003, Issue 2572, p24
Reports the need for conference and meetings organizers to offer incentives to attend. List of excuses that business people give to avoid conferences and meetings.
- A bug's life. Wilson, Andy // Vision Systems Design;Nov2011, Vol. 16 Issue 11, p5
The author shares the lessons he learned from attending the 2011 National Instruments (NI) Week Conference in Austin, Texas, including booking a hotel in advance.
- Showing resilience. // Event;Sep2009, p61
The article presents statistics on the number of visitors who attended various trade shows in Great Britain covering the periods of July 2007-2008 and July 2008-2009, including Emap Connect's Autumn Fair and Reed Exhibitions' The London Book Fair and World Travel Market.
- Attendance Up 25% at Luxe Pack Shanghai. // Beauty Packaging;Jun2012, Vol. 17 Issue 4, p14
The article reports that the attendance of the 5th edition of Luxe Pack Shanghai, held at the Shanghai International Convention Centre on March 28-29, 2012, increased by 25% in China.
- Second AGG1 breaks records in Cincinnati. // Pit & Quarry;Mar2010, Vol. 102 Issue 9, p4
The article reports on the attendance record of the AGG1 Aggregates Forum & Expo and the World of Asphalt Show & Conference which were held on February 15-18, 2010 at the Duke Energy Center in Cincinnati, Ohio, and has reached 6,200 registrants.
- National conference breaks all records. // DEMM: Engineering & Manufacturing;Jan2010, p34
The article reports on the record number of participants to the 2009 National Maintenance Engineering Conference in Wairakei, New Zealand.
- Untitled. // America;2/12/2007, Vol. 196 Issue 5, p6
A photograph is presented that depicts participants at the World Social Forum walking through the streets of Nairobi, Kenya on January 25, 2007.
- Conference craze. Huffman, Frances // Entrepreneur;Oct93, Vol. 21 Issue 10, p186
Reports on the increase in women's business conferences. Tracking of women's conferences by Business Women Marketing Corp.; Selection of conferences that meet women's needs; Tips for getting the most out of a particular conference.