Collaboration With Healthy Work Environment Education: A Seed Is Planted
- ENHANCING COLLEGIALITY: ORGANIZATIONAL PRACTICES TO IMPROVE THIS IMPORTANT WORKPLACE FACTOR. // Allied Academies International Conference: Proceedings of the Ac;Apr2011, Vol. 16 Issue 1, p37
An abstract of the article "Enhancing Collegiality: Organizational Practices to Improve this Important Workplace Factor," by Robert D. Hatfield is presented.
- Teams That Work: Preparing Student Teams For The Workplace. Galbraith, Diane D.; Webb, Fred L. // American Journal of Business Education;Jul/Aug2013, Vol. 6 Issue 4, p223
An abstract of the article "Teams That Work: Preparing Student Teams For The Workplace," by Diane D. Galbraith and Fred L. Webb is presented.
- Means of forming professional competence of future teachers. Yarochkina, E. V. // Contemporary Higher Education: Innovative Aspects / Sovremennaia;Oct2011, Issue 4, p129
The problem of requirements to the teacher in new work conditions is discussed.
- The Social Worker Satisfaction Scale: A Measure of Social Worker Subjective Well-Being (SWB) as it Pertains to the Workplace. Kline, Theresa J. B.; Graham, John R. // Canadian Social Work;Autumn2009, Vol. 11 Issue 1, p1
An abstract of the article "The Social Worker Satisfaction Scale: A Measure of Social Worker Subjective Well-Being (SWB) as it Pertains to the Workplace," by Theresa J. B. Kline and John R. Graham is presented.
- Psychosocial work environment and the risk of coronary heart disease. R., Peter; J., Siegrist // Advances in Mind-Body Medicine;Winter2001, Vol. 17 Issue 1, p63
Presents an abstract of the article 'Psychosocial Work Environment and the Risk of Coronary Heart Disease,' by R. Peter and J. Siegrist published in the 2000 issue of 'International Archives of Occupational and Environmental Health'.
- Alcohol and the workplace: the experience of Tuscan Alcohological Centre (CAR) training on early identification and brief intervention methodology. Londi, Ilaria; Fanucchi, Tiziana; Magri, Gabriele; Alunni, Fiorella; Spampinato, Mariangela; Patussi, Valentino; Testino, Gianni; Scafato, Emanuele // Addiction Science & Clinical Practice;2013 Supplement, Vol. 8, p1
An abstract of the article "Alcohol and the workplace: the experience of Tuscan Alcohological Centre (CAR) training on early identification and brief intervention methodology," by Ilaria Londi and colleagues is presented.
- Executive Summaries. // Organizational Dynamics;Oct2015, Vol. 44 Issue 4, piv
No abstract available.
- Gender divides in transition? A study on the gender-related consequences of the changing working conditions in journalism. DE VUYST, SARA; RAEYMAECKERS, KARIN // Tijdschrift voor Communicatiewetenschap;2015, Vol. 43 Issue 4, p422
This paper sets out to examine recent changes in the journalistic profession from a gender perspective. Technological and economic changes have altered the working conditions of journalists. The study explores gender-related transitions in journalism. The research was based on three waves of...
- The Influence of Service Climate on Organizational Citizenship Behaviors and Workplace Deviance Behaviors in Service Industry. Hsin-Hui "Sunny" Hu // Journal of Human Resources & Adult Learning;Jun2015, Vol. 11 Issue 1, p4
The success of the service firm is vitally dependent on the effectiveness of employees who interact face-to-face with customers. Consequently employee characteristics such as organizational citizenship behaviors and workplace deviance behaviors have been subjects of increasing interest within...