- Endoscopic complications occurring during colonoscopy for acute lower gastrointestinal hemorrhage. Grisolano, Scott W; Ramage, Jack I; Pardi, Darrell S; Petersen, Bret T // American Journal of Gastroenterology;Sep2003 Supplement, Vol. 98, pS285
An abstract of the article "Endoscopic complications occurring during colonoscopy for acute lower gastrointestinal hemorrhage," by Scott W. Grisolano and colleagues is presented.
- What's Hot in the Red Journal. // American Journal of Gastroenterology;Dec2010, Vol. 105 Issue 12, p2517
The article presents abstracts on topics related to gastroenterology which include the pharmacological treatment and prevention of celiac diseases, the prevalence of low-trauma fracture among chronic pancreatitis (CP) patients, and the use of colonoscopy for the beneficiaries of Medicare.
- What's Hot in the Red Journal This Month? // American Journal of Gastroenterology;Mar2010, Vol. 105 Issue 3, p481
The article presents abstracts on medical topics which include a research that identifies the predictors of colorectal cancer after negative colonoscopy, the Loiano-Monghidoro study on dyspeptic symptoms and endocsopic findings in the community and guidelines on ulcerative colitis in adults.
- DDF trainee symposium: "I do it best!d learning from training in other specialities". // Gut;Jul2012 Supplement, Vol. 61, pA59
The article presents two abstracts on medical topics which include gastroenterology training programmes and colonoscopy.
- JournalScan. // Gut;Oct2008, Vol. 57 Issue 10, p1455
The article presents abstracts on medical topics, including perianal fistulas as a disabling complication of Crohn's disease, ÃŸ blockage combined with endoscopic intervention as a combination treatment for variceal rebleeding prevention and the postoperative complications in...
- SHORT CUTS. // Gastroenterology & Hepatology from Bed to Bench;Apr2011, Vol. 4 Issue 2, p95
The article presents abstracts on gastroenterology research including "Etiology and outcome of patients with upper gastrointestinal bleeding: a study from the south of Iran," by M.J. Kaviani and colleagues, "Acceptability and accuracy of a nonendoscopic screening test for Barrett's oesophagus in...
- Granuloma-in-follicles in pediatric Crohn's disease. Janssen, Carl E. I.; Cleynen, Isabelle; Hertogh, Gert De; Desmet, Valeer J.; Roskams, Tania; Wouters, Carine H. // Pediatric Rheumatology;2011 Supplement, Vol. 9 Issue Suppl 1, p1
An abstract of the conference paper "Granuloma-in-follicles in pediatric Crohn's disease," by Isabelle Cleynen and colleagues is presented.
- Inflammatory bowel disease section symposium "Treatment and care - where we're at". // Gut;Jun2014 Supplement, Vol. 63, pA25
The article presents an abstract of the study "Siblings of Crohn's Disease Patients Exhibit A Biologically Relevant Dysbiosis in the Mucosal Microbial Community: A 16S RRNA Gene Pyrosequencing Study" by Whelan K and colleagues in an Inflammatory bowel disease section symposium.
- Safety and efficacy of strictureplasty for Crohn's disease: a systematic review and meta-analysis. Williams, Julia // Gastrointestinal Nursing;Feb2008, Vol. 6 Issue 1, p8
An abstract of the article "Safety and efficacy of strictureplasty for Crohn's disease: a systematic review and meta-analysis," by T. Yamamoto, W. Fazio, and P. P. Tekkis is presented.