CREATION OF FAVORABLE USER PERCEPTIONS: EXPLORING THE ROLE OF INTRINSIC MOTIVATION
- Nature of Reward and Sex of Competitor Influence Intrinsic Motives. // Journal of Sport Psychology;1979, Vol. 1 Issue 4, p268
An abstract of the article "Nature of Reward and Sex of Competitor Influence Intrinsic Motives," by R. Weinberg is presented.
- Extrinsic Rewards May Be Intrinsic. // Journal of Sport Psychology;1979, Vol. 1 Issue 4, p275
An abstract of the article "Extrinsic Rewards May Be Intrinsic," by J. D. Ford, G. McClure and P. A. Haring-McClure is presented.
- DOES EVERYBODY SELF-GIFT? A FRAMEWORK FOR EXAMINING THE ROLE OF CULTURE IN INDIVIDUALS LIKELIHOOD TO ENGAGE IN SELF-GIFT BEHAVIOR. // Summer Internet Proceedings;Jun2010, Vol. 12, p125
An abstract of the article "Does Everybody Self-Gift? A Framework for Examining the Role of Culture in Individuals Likelihood to Engage in Self-Gift Behavior," by Suri Weisfeld-Spolter and Maneesh Thakkar is presented.
- Constraints and Consequences: Psychological Reactance in Consumption Contexts. Bhattacharjee, Amit // Advances in Consumer Research;2010, Vol. 37, p53
The article presents abstracts related to consumer research which include the role of common marketing promotions in undermining intrinsic motivations and arouse reactance, the role of identity marketing messages in provoking reactance in consumers, and an analysis that examines how differences...
- PHRONESIS Vol. 54, No. 4-5. // Review of Metaphysics;Dec2009, Vol. 63 Issue 2, p518
The article presents abstracts of articles related to philosophy which were published in "Phronesis," Vol. 54, No. 4-5 including "Diotima's Eudaemonism: Intrinsic Value and Rational Motivation in Plato's Symposium," by Ralph Wedgwood, "A Synchronic Justification for Aristotle's Commitment to...
- Troglodytes At The Gate. // Book Publishing Report;7/8/2002, Vol. 27 Issue 26, p2
Continuation of first article.
- Effect of eccentric contraction velocity on muscle damage in repeated bouts of elbow flexor exercise. Barroso, Renato; Roschel, Hamilton; Ugrinowitsch, Carlos; Ara�jo, Rubens; Nosaka, Kazunori; Tricoli, Valmor // Applied Physiology, Nutrition & Metabolism;Aug2010, Vol. 35 Issue 4, p534
Eccentric exercise induces muscle damage, but controversy exists concerning the effect of contraction velocity on the magnitude of muscle damage, and little is known about the effect of contraction velocity on the repeated-bout effect. This study examined slow (60��s-1) and fast...
- Abstracts. Ward-Smith, Peggy // Urologic Nursing;Nov/Dec2010, Vol. 30 Issue 6, p354
The article presents abstracts on medical topics which include the association between smoking and bladder cancer risk, hormonal testing and pharmacological treatment of erectile dysfunction, and the management of hand hygiene.
- DIGEST. Sayers Menear, Kristi // Adapted Physical Activity Quarterly;Oct2010, Vol. 27 Issue 4, p355
The article presents abstracts on developmental disabilities which include an analysis of the correlation of selected fundamental physical or health factors with the participant's level of intellectual disability, an examination of the effects of dance training on cardiovascular fitness and...