Stem cell research
- 20. Targeted Gene Delivery to Embryonic Stem Cells. Henckaerts, Els; Zeltner, Nadja; Kattman, Steven; Dutheil, Nathalie; Ward, Peter; Kennedy, Marion; Clement, Nathalie; Rebollo, Patricia; Keller, Gordon; Linden, R. Michael // Molecular Therapy;Jun2005, Vol. 11, p8
An abstract of the article "Targeted Gene Delivery to Embryonic Stem Cells," by Els Henckaerts, Nadja Zeltner, Steven Kattman, Nathalie Dutheil, Peter Ward, Marion Kennedy, Nathalie Clement, Patricia Rebollo, Gordon Keller and R. Michael Linden is presented.
- 89. Amelioration of Gamma Retroviral Silencing during Embryonic Stem Cell-Derived Hematopoiesis: Preclinical Assessment of Safety-Improved Vectors. Ramezani, Ali; Hawley, Teresa S.; Hawley, Robert G. // Molecular Therapy;Jun2005, Vol. 11, p36
An abstract of the article "Amelioration of Gamma Retroviral Silencing during Embryonic Stem Cell-Derived Hematopoiesis: Preclinical Assessment of Safety-Improved Vectors," by Ali Ramezani, Teresa S. Hawley and Robert G. Hawley is presented.
- "Guided Differentiation of Human Embryonic Stem Cells.". // Fertility Weekly;2/2/2009, p11
An abstract of the conference paper presented during the 2nd Congress of the Asia Pacific Initiative on Reproduction & 6th Biennial Meeting of the Pacific Rim Society for Fertility & Sterility in Singapore on April 11-13, 2008 which discusses the guided differentiation of human embryonic stem...
- BNP signaling is crucial for embryonic stem cell proliferation. Tooyama, Ikuo; Abdelalim, Essam M. // BMC Pharmacology;2011 Supplement 1, Vol. 11 Issue Suppl 1, p1
An abstract of the article "BNP Signaling is Crucial for Embryonic Stem Cell Proliferation," by Ikuo Tooyama and Essam M. Abdelalim is presented.
- Non-invasive Imaging of Embryonic Stem Cells Differentiation via Formation of Embryoid Bodies. Zuser, E.; Newmark, J.; Chernenko, T.; Diem, M. // AIP Conference Proceedings;8/6/2010, Vol. 1267 Issue 1, p778
An abstract of the paper "Non-invasive Imaging of Embryonic Stem Cells Differentiation via Formation of Embryoid Bodies," by E. Zuser and colleagues is presented.
- Genetic modification of murine embryonic stem cells by the gene silencing resistance retroviral vector GCDsap // Molecular Therapy;May2004 Supplement 1, Vol. 9, p125
An abstract to the article "Genetic Modification of Murine Embryonic Stem Cells by the Gene Silencing Resistance Retroviral Vector GCDsap," by Sanae Hamanaka, Joichi Usui, Satoru Takahashi, Hisahiro Yoshida, Michio Nagata, Makoto Otsu, Hiromitsu Nakauchi and Masafumi Onodera is presented.
- Increased expression of OCT4, SOX2 and FGF4 genes following injection of embryonic stem cell into damaged murine brain // Molecular Therapy;May2004 Supplement 1, Vol. 9, p198
An abstract of the article "Increased Expression of OCT4, SOX2 and FGF4 Genes Following Injection of Embryonic Stem Cell into Damaged Murine Brain," by Anand S. Srivastava, Steve Shenouda, Mohamed E. Moustafa and Ewa Carrier is presented.
- 356 Human embryonic stem cells improve diastolic function in rats with acute myocardial infarction. Lindbom, M.; Ramunddal, T.; Bollano, E.; Omerovic, E.; Sharin-Tang, M. // European Journal of Heart Failure. Supplements;
An abstract of the article "Human Embryonic Stem Cells Improve Diastolic Function in Rats With Acute Myocardial Infarction," by M. Lindom and colleagues is presented.
- Optimization of Buffalo (Bubalus Bubalis) Embryonic Stem Cell Culture System. Zandi, M.; Sanjabi, M. R.; Khamoushi, S.; Chauhan, M. S. // Cell Journal (Yakhteh);Summer 2013 Supplement 1, Vol. 15 Issue Sup 1, p84
Objective: In order to retain an undifferentiated pluripotent state, embryonic stem (ES) cells depend on culture on feeder cell layers. However, use of feeder layers limits stem cell research design, since experimental data may result from a combined ES cells and feeder cell response to various...
- Guided differentiation of human embryonic stem cells. Chung, H-M // Reproductive BioMedicine Online (Reproductive Healthcare Limited;May2008 Supplement 2, Vol. 16 Issue S2, pS-4
Human embryonic stem cells (hESC) are established from the inner cell mass of preimplantation blastocysts. These cells exhibit unlimited proliferation and pluripotency, the ability to differentiate into all types of tissues, and are promising resources for regenerative medicine, which requires...