Design of Robust Business-to-Business Electronic Marketplaces with Guaranteed Privacy
- Summaries. // California Management Review;Winter2001, Vol. 43 Issue 2, p3
The article present abstracts of articles that appear in the issue, including "Management Tools and Techniques: A Survey," by Darrell Rigby, "Data to Knowledge to Results: Building an Analytic Capability," by Thomas H. Davenport, Jeanne G. Harris, David W. De Long, and Alvin L. Jacobson, and...
- Uses and Consequences of Electronic Markets: An Empirical Investigation in the Aircraft Parts Industry. // MIS Quarterly;Dec1998, Vol. 22 Issue 4, Preceding p417
This article presents an executive overview of the article "Uses and Consequences of Electronic Markets: An Empirical Investigation in the Aircraft Parts Industry," by Vivek Choudhury, Kathleen S. Hartzel and Benn R. Konsynzki.
- Choice Facilitating Effects of Online Shopping Agents in the Face of Missed Opportunities. // Advances in Consumer Research;2010, Vol. 37, p602
An abstract of the article "Choice Facilitating Effects of Online Shopping Agents in the Face of Missed Opportunities," by Demetra Andrews is presented.
- THE HYBRID ONLINE SHOPPING ENVIRONMENT. Xie, Jeffrey Hu // AMA Summer Educators' Conference Proceedings;2012, Vol. 23, p320
An abstract of the article "The Hybrid Online Shopping Environment," by Jeffrey Hu Xie is presented.
- Coping With Systems Risk: Security Planning Models for Management Decision Making. // MIS Quarterly;Dec1998, Vol. 22 Issue 4, Preceding p417
This article presents an executive overview of the article "Coping With Systems Risk: Security Planning Models for Management Decision Making," by Detmar W. Straub and Richard J. Welke.
- ONLINE PRIVACY POLICIES: ARE THEY WRITTEN FOR THE AVERAGE "LITERATE" CONSUMER? // Allied Academies International Conference: Proceedings of the Ac;Apr2009, Vol. 14 Issue 1, p17
An abstract of the article "Online Privacy Policies: Are They Written for the Average "Literate" Consumer?" by Michelle B. Kunz, Peggy Osborne and Heather M. Flynn is presented.
- EXAMINATION OF USER ATTITUDES TOWARD COMPUTER SECURITY. // Summer Internet Proceedings;Jun2008, Vol. 10, p128
An abstract of the article "Examination of User Attitudes Toward Computer Security," by N. Pendegraft is presented.
- Every cloud has a silver lining: How can SaaS-vendors ensure their revenue streams and protect their users against data theft? // Software World;Mar2010, Vol. 41 Issue 2, p14
An abstract of the article related to information security by the Vasco Data Security International Inc. which was discussed at the conference Infosecurity Europe 2010 is presented.
- Abstracts. // Administrative Science Quarterly;Sep66, Vol. 11 Issue 2, p306
This article presents abstracts in the field of management and administrative science, including "Social Pressures and Attitudes in Military Training," by Walter Korpi, "Spatial Aspects of Development Administration: A Review and Proposal," by James Heaphey, and "Empirische Wahlforschung," by...