Colonoscopy and colorectal cancer prevention: some evidence at last
- Multiple APC missense variants predispose to colorectal adenomas. // Journal of Medical Genetics;Sep2006 Supplement, Vol. 43, pS27
An abstract of the article "Multiple APC missense variants predispose to colorectal adenomas," by Natalie Jones, K. Eliason, J. R. Sampson, T. Scholl and J. P. Cheadle is presented.
- Easyprep to clean the colon of pigs for experimental endoscopy. Ahmed, Ijaz; Brinning, Douglas; Bhutani, Manoop S; Pasricha, Pankaj J; Raju, Gottumukkala S // American Journal of Gastroenterology;Sep2003 Supplement, Vol. 98, pS281
An abstract of the article "Easyprep to clean the colon of pigs for experimental endoscopy," by Ijaz Ahmed and colleagues is presented.
- Complications from colonic tattooing with 'SPOT' may be more common than realized. Qureshi, Waqar A; Cole, Rhonda; Anand, B S // American Journal of Gastroenterology;Sep2003 Supplement, Vol. 98, pS169
An abstract of the article "Complications From Colonic Tattooing With 'SPOT' May Be More Common Than Realized," by Waqar A. Qureshi, Rhonda Cole, and B. S. Anand is presented.
- Clinical Vignettes - Colon. // American Journal of Gastroenterology;Oct2009 Supplement, Vol. 104, pS318
The article presents abstracts on topics related to colon clinical vignettes which include the description of colonoscopic and CT radiolographic findings of patients with metastatic ovarian cancer involving the colon, colonoscopic findings of patients with metastatic urinary bladder which...
- Colon. // American Journal of Gastroenterology;Oct2012 Supplement, Vol. 107, pS201
The article presents abstracts on topics related to colon which include brain metastases from colorectal cancer, castleman's disease and malignant neoplasm on colonoscopy in a patient setting.
- COLON. // American Journal of Gastroenterology;Sep2005 Supplement 2, Vol. 100, pS144
The article presents abstracts of research papers related to colon. They include "Dramatic Rise in the Incidence of Ischemic Codramatic Rise in the Incidence of Ischemic Colitis in Two Metropolitan Hospitals over a 10 Year Period," "Is IBS among PTSD Patients Under Diagnosed in the VA Healthcare...
- Poster Abstracts. // Journal of Laparoendoscopic & Advanced Surgical Techniques;Jun2008, Vol. 18 Issue 3, p508
This section presents abstracts of several research on laparoscopy. They include "Laparoscopic Duodenal Diverticulectomy for Diverticulitis in Adolescence: A Case Report," "The Laparoscopic Evaluation of the Radiological Diagnosis of Intestinal Maltrotation," "Minimal Invasive Surgery for Benign...
- Colonic ischemia following surgery for sigmoid colon and rectal cancer: a study of 10 cases and a review of the literature. Park, Min; Hur, Hyuk; Min, Byung; Lee, Kang; Kim, Nam // International Journal of Colorectal Disease;May2012, Vol. 27 Issue 5, p671
Purpose: Colonic ischemia following colorectal surgery is an unusual and serious complication. As it has been reported that the incidence of colonic ischemia was higher after laparoscopic surgery, the aim of this report was to document the clinical features of postoperative colonic ischemia...
- journal scan. Williams, Julia // Gastrointestinal Nursing;Feb2009, Vol. 7 Issue 1, p8
The article presents abstracts on medical topics which include the relationship between acute pancreatitis and socioeconomic deprivation, the impact of bladder and bowel dysfunction to the perception of children, and the use of state-of-the-art technology in cancer care delivery.