Business Ethics on the Web: Developing a Tool for Ethics Research,"/The Ethical Researcher: Goals of an Ethics Policy
- The Library Media Specialist's Management Toolbox. Pappas, Marjorie L. // School Library Media Activities Monthly;Nov2004, Vol. 21 Issue 3, p39
Presents several Web sites and electronic resources for library media specialists. Student Learning Through Ohio School Libraries: Tools and Resources CD, by Ross Todd and Carol Kuhlhau; QuickTopicSM: Instant Discussion Space; Curriculum Collaboration Toolkit by Debbie Abilock; Teachers.net...
- Profile. // Teacher Librarian;Oct2002, Vol. 30 Issue 1, p26
Profiles Debbie Abilock, assistant head of the San Francisco School in California. Achievements; Personal philosophy on school librarians.
- CSLA Conference 2012: School Libraries LINK Lifelong Learners. Nelson, Jeanne // CSLA Journal;Fall2012, Vol. 35 Issue 2, p4
A preview of several upcoming articles by presenters at the California School Library Association (CSLA) Conference 2012 is presented which include one by Gail Dickinson on the state of school libraries in California, one by Tasha Bergson-Michelson on the Interstitial Library Professional, and...
- It Starts With Questions. // Library Journal;3/15/2002 Supplement, Vol. 127 Issue 5, p31
Profiles Debbie Abilock, technology/library/curriculum coordinator at Nueva High School in Hillsborough, California. Her work with teachers to create processes and resources for students to explore real-life problems; Project created by Abilock which created a simulation of an international...
- Acknowledgements. // Library Journal;3/15/2014, Vol. 139 Issue 5, p67
People that the author would like to thank for their assistance in putting forward the names of those considered for inclusion are mentioned including Lucinda Abbott, Debbie Abilock and Brad Allen.
- Nurture Your Vision. Pappas, Marjorie L. // School Library Media Activities Monthly;May2005, Vol. 21 Issue 9, p36
Provides information on several education professors in the U.S. in 2005. Debbie Abilock; Doug Johnson; David Loertscher; Jamie McKenzie; Ross Todd.
- Growing Schools: Librarians as Professional Developers. McNair, Susan C. // Library Media Connection;Mar/Apr2013, Vol. 31 Issue 5, p95
A review of the book "Growing Schools: Librarians As Professional Developers," edited by Debbie Abilock, Kristin Fontichiaro, and Violet H. Harada, is presented.
- LEGAL AND ETHICAL FACTORS AFFECTING NON-PROFIT ENTERPRISE. // Allied Academies International Conference: Proceedings of the Ac;Apr2009, Vol. 13 Issue 1, p14
An abstract of the article "Legal And Ethical Factors Affecting Non-Profit Enterprise," by Stephanie Bardwell is presented.
- BELGROVE FARMS, INC. Tontz, Richard; Rymsza, Leonard; Marcal, Leah // Allied Academies International Conference: Proceedings of the In;Oct2008, Vol. 15 Issue 2, p61
An abstract of the article "Belgrove Farms, Inc." by Richard Tontz, Leonard Rymsza and Leah Marcal is presented.