LBO Deals Continue: To Drive Middle Market
- INVESTMENT BANKING DATABASE: PRIVATE EQUITY. // Investment Dealers' Digest;4/5/2004, Vol. 70 Issue 14, p16
Presents charts on private equity fund raising by state/regions in the U.S. as of March 29, 2004. U.S. fund raising; Top advisers on U.S. target leveraged buyouts (LBOs); Top advisers global LBOs.
- INVESTMENT BANKING DATABASE: PRIVATE EQUITY. // Investment Dealers' Digest;5/2/2005, Vol. 71 Issue 17, p16
Presents charts and graph and depicting private equity fund raising in the U.S. as of April 25, 2005. Venture capital funds; Buyout/Mezzanine funds; Top advisers on target leveraged buyouts.
- Well-Heeled PE Firms Bet On Heavy Deal Flow in 2007. Fugazy, Danielle // Mergers & Acquisitions: The Dealermaker's Journal;Jan2007, Vol. 42 Issue 1, p43
The article presents an outlook for large and middle-market private equity deals in the U.S. Deal professionals expect the first half of 2007, in particular, to be as busy as ever. Every deal that is going to be closed in the first half of 2007 is already in the works. The first half of 2007 is...
- INVESTMENT BANKING DATABASE: PRIVATE EQUITY. // Investment Dealers' Digest;3/15/2004, Vol. 70 Issue 11, p16
Presents charts of all private equity fundraising in the U.S. in the fourth quarter of 2003. Private equity fundraising; U.S. fundraising; Fundraising by fund size; Top advisers on U.S. target LBOs; Top advisers global LBOs.
- PRIVATE EQUITY. // Investment Dealers' Digest;5/9/2005, Vol. 71 Issue 18, p20
Presents charts and graph depicting the investments in private equity in the U.S. as of May 2, 2005. Private equity fund raising by state or region; Fund raising by fund size; Top advisers on U.S. target leveraged buyouts.
- Private equity sees hues of 2007 and sells. Cotterill, Joseph // Australian Financial Review (0404-2018);7/1/2015, p22
The article discusses the performance of corporate mergers and acquisitions of companies in London, England as financial services industries have increased its sale for its leveraged buyouts.
- INVESTMENT BANKING DATABASE: PRIVATE EQUITY. // Investment Dealers' Digest;7/26/2004, Vol. 70 Issue 30, p17
Reports on the performance of private equities as of July 19, 2004. Second quarter all private equity fundraising by state or region; Top advisers on U.S. target leveraged buyouts (LBOs); Top advisers global LBOs.
- THE INS AND OUTS OF PRIVATE EQUITY FIRMS. Miller, James C. // Electrical Wholesaling;Jun2004, Vol. 85 Issue 6, p34
Reports on the options offered by private equity firms to firms wanting to sell their business. Private equity funds' display of greater ability and willingness to pay premium prices for leading middle-market companies; Description of how a leveraged buyout works; Influence of private equity...
- More Debt Buyers Get Side Order Of Equity. M. S. // High Yield Report;5/14/2007, Vol. 18 Issue 19, p1
The article reports on the economic trend of investors' co-investing in the equity portion of a leveraged buyout deal in the U.S. According to market sources, the trend is on the upswing, as investment banks are on the hook to provide pieces of equity in ever-growing leveraged buyout deals. Mark...