Creative Solutions: Oral Presentations and Poster Abstracts
- Sparking public discussion and debate about patient safety. // Canadian Nurse;Jun2009, Vol. 105 Issue 6, p12
Information is presented about topics discussed at the Centre for Interdisciplinary Human Factors Research (CIHR) CafÃ© Scientifique, hosted by Canadian Nurses Association to address patient safety. CHIHR-funded researcher Linda McGillis Hall discussed the the involvement of patients in her...
- On the Agenda. // Westchester County Business Journal;2/12/2007, Vol. 46 Issue 7, p30
The article lists several business-related meetings and seminars taking place in Westchester County, New York including "The Networking Habit: An Apple a Day" to be held on February 13, 2007 in White Plains; the interfacet seminar, an update on discrimination and harassment in the workplace, to...
- Teachers and trainers for the future. // World of Work;Dec2010, Issue 70, p47
Information about the Global Dialogue Forum on Vocational Education and Training held in Geneva, Switzerland from September 29-30, 2010 is presented. The meeting analyzed how technical and vocational education and training (TVET) systems can deal with workplace and employment challenges. The...
- BIZ DIARY. // NZ Business;Feb2009, Vol. 23 Issue 1, p10
A calendar of events in February 2009 is presented which includes a short course titled "Pricing Strategies and Tactics," a half-day workshop called "Elevate Your Workplace Attitude in 2009", and a "Leadership for Women" seminar.
- CALENDAR. // Corridor Business Journal;9/28/2009, Vol. 6 Issue 10, p21
A calendar of events for the Iowa Area in September-October 2009 is presented which includes a Q&A meeting from ImpactCR, "Evaluating Green in the Workplace" presentation by Jeff Geerts and the Junior Achievement Business Hall of Fame dinner and induction ceremony.
- Georgia committee recommends workforce strategies. Costello, Mary Ann // AHA News;8/5/2002, Vol. 38 Issue 30, p8
Provides information on the forums convened by Health Care Workforce Policy Advisory Committee of the Georgia Department of Community Health. Goal of the forums; Suggestions given by forum participants on the improvement of medical care; Strategies recommended for workplace excellence.
- April 11 forum can help to change your 'Business Lifestyle'. Woll, Done // Inside Tucson Business;3/31/2008, Vol. 17 Issue 43, p19
The article discusses how Activate Tucson's business forum in Arizona can help one's business to effect changes in business lifestyle. This forum will help business owners in implementing wellness programs in the workplace. Executives believe that the forum can be the spark to focus local...
- DIARY. // Works Management;Apr2007, Vol. 60 Issue 4, p4
A calendar of events related to workplace management in Great Britain is presented. A series of benchmarking visits to Best Factory Award-winning factories will be conducted on April 24-June 20, 2007. The National Work from Home Day is scheduled on May 18, 2007. The Access Industry Forum (AIF)...
- Groups Forum. // RoSPA Occupational Safety & Health Journal;Feb2004, Vol. 34 Issue 2, p40
Presents several forums for communication between employers, educational establishments, local authorities and health and safety inspectorates and trade unions in Great Britain in February and March 2004. Current Issue and Practicalities in CDM; Preventing Workplace Transport Accidents; Back to...