REVIEW OF CURRENT LITERATURE
- Employee Benefits System Headed For Crisis, Says Report. Brostoff, Steven // National Underwriter / Life & Health Financial Services;6/21/2004, Vol. 108 Issue 24, p27
Focuses on the possible crisis in the employee benefits system in the U.S. Status of the health and retirement systems.
- CONTACT DIRECTORY. // Employee Benefits;Oct2004, p71
Presents a directory of employee benefit consultants in Great Britain.
- in box. // Employee Benefits;Oct2004, p82
Reports on developments related to employee benefits in Great Britain as of October 2004. Temporary staff recruited by Argos; Incentivising temporary staff.
- Motivation Vouchers. Robertson, Jamin // Employee Benefits;Dec2005, p51
The article focuses that a seven percent increase in motivation voucher sales in Great Britain is fuelling lower entry costs for employers and leanings toward electronic offerings. Paper vouchers remain popular method of reward and recognition. Plastic gift cards however will take over the paper...
- Compulsory contributions delayed. // People Management;5/18/2006, Vol. 12 Issue 10, p9
The article reports on the delay of controversial requirements forcing companies to match employees' pension contributions, in the pensions white paper in Great Britain, due in May 2006. The vital clauses in Lord Turner's suggested reforms concern the National Pensions Saving Scheme, where...
- GETTING MAXIMUM IMPACT FROM FLEX. Otten, Jacqueline // Employee Benefits;Mar2006, Special section p2
The article reports on the benefits the flexible benefits plans offer to employers in Great Britain. Flexible benefits plans improve employer brand and employee satisfaction levels. It also attracts and retains staff in a competitive market. It also engage and motivate employees. A survey on...
- FEE VERSUS FREE. Oaff, Barbara // Employee Benefits;Oct2004, p55
Focuses on setting up of no-fee voluntary benefits scheme. Comparison of fee and fee-charging providers; Advantages of voluntary benefit plans. INSETS: FUTURE FEES;Impartiality, worth price;Don't settle for crumbs.
- out box. Shariff, Aly // Employee Benefits;Oct2004, p82
Reports on designing an employee benefits program. Recognition of points of individuality in Great Britain.
- Head off job stagnation. // Employee Benefits;Dec2005, p66
The article focuses on the experience of a benefits manager when he received a call from a head hunter in Great Britain. The benefits manager has been offered a six-figure package from Megacorp. During his interview with the hiring manager, he was asked questions about reporting requirement for...