- letters. // New Statesman;8/18/2003, Vol. 132 Issue 4651, p25
Presents letters to the editor as of August 18, 2003. Reaction to the article "Why nasty guys rule and nice guys let them" in the August 11 issue; Reaction to the column "Observations" in the same; Reaction to the article "The Back Half" in the same; Others.
- Global warming as a cooperative game. Uzawa, Hirofumi // Environmental Economics & Policy Studies;1999, Vol. 2 Issue 1, p5
Analyzes the global warming phenomenon as a cooperative game with nontransferable utility the Lindahl equilibrium. Application of conceptual framework and analytical apparatuses of game theory in studying the global warming; Characterization of global warming; Existence of Lindahl equilibrium...
- Global Warming, Continued. Bruderly, David E. // Heating/Piping/Air Conditioning Engineering;May2010, Vol. 82 Issue 5, p8
A letter to the editor is presented in response to the article "Global Warming" in the April 2010 issue.
- Another shade of 'Gray'. HUTCHISON, JOSEPH // ColoradoBiz;Oct2008, Vol. 35 Issue 10, p12
A letter to the editor is presented in response to the article on global warming by William Gray in the previous issue.
- TIGHTLINES. Weis, John H.; Baird, Chris; Ozog, Mark F.; Judd, Jeffrey; Smith, David; Fischer, Patrick; Stein, Stanley M. // Fly Fisherman;Sep2007, Vol. 38 Issue 6, p6
Several letters to the editor are presented in response to articles in previous issues including "Are We Changing Planet Earth," "Little J Ruled Public," in the July 2007 issue and "Quick 'n' Easy Eggs," in the May 2007 issue.
- Flying in the faceï¿½. Moreton, Dawn // Engineer (00137758);8/7/2006, Vol. 293 Issue 7705, p21
A response by Dawn Moreton to a letter to the editor about global warming, carbon emissions, and biofuels.
- Plane talk. Thomas, Jane // Engineer (00137758);1/29/2007, Vol. 293 Issue 7716, p17
A letter to the editor is presented in response to the article "Viewpoint" in the January 15, 2007 issue.
- Too much hot air. Neale, Ian // Engineer (00137758);4/23/2007, Vol. 293 Issue 7722, p18
A letter to the editor is presented in response to the article about the proposed launching of reflective particles and bodies into the atmosphere and space.
- Environmental economics. Shaw, Jr., W. Douglass // Issues in Science & Technology;Summer91, Vol. 7 Issue 4, p16
Presents a letter to the editor in response to the article "Rethinking the Economics of Global Warming," by Alan Miller, Irving Mintzer, and Peter G. Brown in the Fall 1990 issue of "Issues."