- Calif. governor backs no-fault auto initiative. // National Underwriter / Property & Casualty Risk & Benefits Manag;1/22/96, Vol. 100 Issue 4, p6
Reports that California governor Pete Wilson has endorsed an automotive insurance initiative on the state's March 28 ballot that would create the nation's first `pure' no-fault system. Intention of the initiative to remove most auto insurance claims from the courts; Features of the Proposition 200.
- Global warming as a cooperative game. Uzawa, Hirofumi // Environmental Economics & Policy Studies;1999, Vol. 2 Issue 1, p5
Analyzes the global warming phenomenon as a cooperative game with nontransferable utility the Lindahl equilibrium. Application of conceptual framework and analytical apparatuses of game theory in studying the global warming; Characterization of global warming; Existence of Lindahl equilibrium...
- TIGHTLINES. Weis, John H.; Baird, Chris; Ozog, Mark F.; Judd, Jeffrey; Smith, David; Fischer, Patrick; Stein, Stanley M. // Fly Fisherman;Sep2007, Vol. 38 Issue 6, p6
Several letters to the editor are presented in response to articles in previous issues including "Are We Changing Planet Earth," "Little J Ruled Public," in the July 2007 issue and "Quick 'n' Easy Eggs," in the May 2007 issue.
- Flying in the faceï¿½. Moreton, Dawn // Engineer (00137758);8/7/2006, Vol. 293 Issue 7705, p21
A response by Dawn Moreton to a letter to the editor about global warming, carbon emissions, and biofuels.
- Plane talk. Thomas, Jane // Engineer (00137758);1/29/2007, Vol. 293 Issue 7716, p17
A letter to the editor is presented in response to the article "Viewpoint" in the January 15, 2007 issue.
- Too much hot air. Neale, Ian // Engineer (00137758);4/23/2007, Vol. 293 Issue 7722, p18
A letter to the editor is presented in response to the article about the proposed launching of reflective particles and bodies into the atmosphere and space.
- Letters. Johnson, Sally; Mattison, Sehnita Joshua // San Diego Business Journal;5/22/2006, Vol. 27 Issue 21, p46
A letter to the editor is presented in response to the article about global warming.
- Markets and Global Warming. Lackner, Klaus; Wilson, Richard // Regulation;Winter2007, Vol. 30 Issue 4, p3
A letter to the editor is presented in response to two articles in the fall 2007 issue including "Combating Global Warming," by Ian Parry and William Pizer, and "Neither Renewable nor Reliable," by James and Stephen Eaves.
- Power play. Gray, J. // Engineer (00137758);4/10/2006, Vol. 293 Issue 7697, p28
A letter to the editor is presented in response to Neil Downie's letter in the March 27, 2006 issue about global warming.