Economic Stimulus Package
High quality essays written by experts in economics and finance are presented. Essays discuss the various economic stimulus packages passed by the U.S. government in 2008, 2009 and 2010, the expected short-term and long-term effects, and the pros and cons of these programs. Major terms and definitions related economics are also presented.
The article presents the author's insight on the idea of Keynesian theory in connection with the economic stimulus package proposed by President...
Helping Small Business Helps The Country.
Business Journal (Central New York)
The author reflects on the principle outlined by President George Bush for economic-stimulus plan. He states that the president emphasis the need on...
Government Spending: Little Hope For Growth.
Asia Monitor: China & North East Asia Monitor
The article focuses on the issue concerning the fiscal stimulus package allocated in Beijing, China. It indicates that the fiscal stimulus is not...
QUICK GUIDE TO THE STIMULUS.
The article presents a guide to the 2009 economic stimulus package. Several statistics are presented regarding how the stimulus package affects...
Tough sledding ahead for econ package
Focuses on the economic stimulus package, a legislative bill approved by the House of Representatives in Washington. Features of the economic...
Federal Stimulus Package Problematic
Bulverde Standard (Canyon Lake, TX)
In this article the author focuses on the flaws of the economic stimulus package in the U.S.
Probing the mysterious contents of US stimulus package
Christian Science Monitor
Discusses the outlook for the passage of an economic stimulus package in the United States.
BEHIND THE HYPE
Examines the impact of the economic stimulus package on the United States economy. Skepticism on the stimulus plan; Unemployment rate in December...
GOP Charitable Giving
Comments on the economic-stimulus package by the U.S. House Republicans. Key provisions of the economic-stimulus plan; Impact of the stimulus plan...
More Spending On Wastewater, Drinking Water Infrastructure
Reports on efforts in the United States increase funds for the Clean Water and the Drinking Water State Revolving Funds in any economic stimulus...
Grand Rapids Business Journal
Comments on the economic stimulus package of the U.S. government. Effect of the package on investors; Major component of the stimulus package that...
The article presents quotes from U.S. president George Bush referring to the economic stimulus package in his State of the Union address, and U.S....
Two leaders pivotal to economic stimulus
Christian Science Monitor
Focuses on partisanship and the economic stimulus package in the United States, and the view that Democrat Tom Daschle and Republican Bill Thomas...
A letter to the editor about the direction of the 2009 U.S. economic stimulus package is presented.
Cracks are now showing in Congress's unified surface
Christian Science Monitor
Discusses efforts of the United States Congress to form an economic stimulus package to help revive the U.S. economy.
Stimulus is expanding small-biz lending
Indianapolis Business Journal
The article provides an answer to the question on the aid of the economic stimulus package on small business in the U.S.
Stimulus for who?
East Bernard Express (TX)
The author reflects on the issues concerning the $825 billion economic stimulus package to be passed by the U.S. House of Congress.
HOW MUCH IS TOO MUCH?
A cartoon depicting image of U.S. President George W. Bush thinking about an economic stimulus package is presented.
What's in the Stimulus?
A diagram outlining the appropriations of the $787 billion U.S. federal government's economic stimulus package is presented.
Economic stimulus finally passes, contains high-tech depreciation
RCR Wireless News
Reports on the approval of the United States Senate on the economic-stimulus package bill. Depreciation deduction for the purchases of high...
Economic Stimulus Package Articles A-Z
- "When those wheels aren't turning we're not making money."
- 'Rebound of U.S. economy will spearhead world's recovery'
- A look at the how federal economic stimulus package is functioning - or not
- A Recession and New Challenges
- A Rewarding Year
- Act in haste
- AGA Needs Your Support
- AGC: Economic stimulus should include public works
- AHA disappointed by stimulus package
- Anti-stimulative pop. control
- As Stimulus Tap Turns On, Districts Can't Escape Cuts
- ASA Government Affairs Committee Monitors Plans for Economic Stimulus Package
- Backing Obama, executives lobbying in favor of stimulus
- BAGGING THE STIMULUS PACKAGE
- Behind stimulus plan: economic and political gains
- BEHIND THE HYPE
- Bond-Heavy Bills to Fuel Florida Economy Near Passage
- Brief respite
- Bush Legislation Could Have Unforeseen Impact on Passives
- Call for ï¿½20bn stimulus
- Case studies
- Cash in hand
- Cash in on tax confusion, concerns
- Central bank considers increasing economic aid
- Chamber workshop details stimulus options for businesses
- Chamber: Put more tax breaks in stimulus
- Chasing the unknown
- CHINESE PROPERTY FIRM'S SALES RISK
- Clinton's travels mean business, but may not sell his programs
- Congress not stimulated for economic stimuli
- CONGRESS SPEAK
- CONSTRUCTION EYES STIMULUS ROLE
- Cracks are now showing in Congress's unified surface
- CUNA Presses For Limited Exemption on Dividends
- Dems plan hearing on economic stimulus
- Dems playing politics with stimulus package
- Direct Any Tax Benefits Toward Businesses First
- Do We Really Need an Economic Stimulus Package?
- Dodging the Slings and Arrows
- Economic events
- Economic stimulus finally passes, contains high-tech depreciation
- Economic stimulus package making its way through Congress
- Economic Stimulus Package
- Economic Stimulus Package: An Overview
- FDA snubbed in stimulus
- Federal Stimulus Package Problematic
- Feds Bearing Gifts
- FINE-TUNE YOUR STORE
- Fiscal finess
- FROM THE EDITOR
- Future of UPL reg delay unknown as stimulus package stalls in Senate
- GOP Charitable Giving
- Government Spending: Little Hope For Growth
- Greene and Columbia will benefit from stimulus package
- Helping Small Business Helps The Country
- Hensarling says no to economic stimulus bill
- HHS to share in benefits, burdens of Clinton's economic package
- HIPAA requirements, penalties increased
- House Dems Seek Session for 2d Stimulus, Including Infrastructure
- House to Take Up Bond-Related Stimulus Items Next Week
- How Blacks Would Benefit From Obama Stimulus Plan
- How is Obamanomics working for you?
- HOW MUCH IS TOO MUCH?
- How new tax law aims to stimulate business
- Idle toolboxes await stimulus
- IMF's U.S. economic projections trimmed
- Implementing $787B
- In pursuit off a fiscal fantasy
- Incentive-Laden Package May Stimulate Economy
- Industry Likes Stimulus Plans
- Investment Commentary
- ISLAND TAXPAYERS MAY RECEIVE INCOME TAX RELIEF FROM U.S
- It's now clear, the economy really wasn't roaring along
- Items Have No Place in an Economic Stimulus Package
- Japan's biggest economic stimulus package ever
- Japan's revival begins to take flight
- Japanese government approves Â£72bn stimulus package
- Job Horizons
- JURNAL SENTINEL
- Keynesian fallacy
- Late News
- Lawmakers may extend the stimulus
- Learning from Our Neo-Keynesian Experiment
- Legislation Senate drops economic stimulus measure
- Let's Get Green Economy Rolling
- Letters to the Editor
- Lightening a Burden
- MAIL Mail MAIL
- MONEY FROM WASHINGTON
- More Spending On Wastewater, Drinking Water Infrastructure
- NAHB Fears Stimulus Plan's Long-Term Impact Might Hurt Housing
- NAM PUSHES JOB TRAINING
- Need to repower
- New stimulus?
- NEWS IN BRIEF
- No 'uncertainty' about Americans' struggles
- Not nearly enough
- Obama is Two- Faced. Aw-RIGHT!
- Obama vs. the GOP's audacity of nope
- Obama woos GOP sens. one at a time
- Obama's stunted economic stimulus may disappoint
- Obama's tax cuts will boost local business, say experts
- One. Trillion. Dollars
- Opening Up Economic Development Tools to More of Pennsylvania
- Party Games
- Pelosi uses meeting with economists to renew push for second stimulus
- Pennsylvania Governor Proposes $2B In Bonds, Wide-Ranging Spending Cuts
- Point: Canada's Economic Action Plan Will Guide it Through the Recession
- Point: The Economic Stimulus Plan is a Necessary and Appropriate Method of Addressing the 2008-2009 Recession
- Power Play
- Probing the mysterious contents of US stimulus package
- Publishers See Support for Innovation in Stimulus
- Puerto Rico and USVI rums protected in bill
- Putting Focus on New Spending or Reducing Debt
- QUICK GUIDE TO THE STIMULUS
- Reaping the Bundle's Rewards
- Regaining Americans' confidence
- Region is ready for economic stimulus
- Reid gambling on $838B stimulus
- Remarks at a Virtual Town Hall and a Question-and-Answer Session on Health Care Reform in Annandale, Virginia
- Remarks Following a Meeting With the Economic Team
- Republicans are wagering heavily on stimulus as major issue in 2010
- Research budgets suffer with defeat of stimulus plan
- Return of Ev and Charlie
- Right time, right medicine
- SBA helps figure stimulus benefits
- School Groups Hope K-12 Snags Portion of Stimulus
- Scrambling for a New Stimulus
- Seek out the bright side and get back to work
- Senate: House Using Jobless as Pawns in Stimulus Game
- Sens. Kerry, Smith to Push $15 Billion Private-Activity Hike
- Shop local to stimulate the economy
- Size and composition of fiscal stimulus packages
- Speed is critical to success of stimulus plan
- STATE OF THE STATE
- Statement on House of Representatives Action on the Economic Stimulus Package
- Stimulate Me
- Stimulating Whining
- Stimulating Your Economy
- Stimulus could haunt Sheriff Biden
- Stimulus for who?
- Stimulus Hoped to Jolt New Jersey Economy
- Stimulus is expanding small-biz lending
- Stimulus just way too big to spend this year
- Stimulus package clears the path for renewable energy
- Stimulus Package Hits Partisan Snag
- Stimulus package opportunity to increase heating aid
- Stimulus Package Protects Private Whistle-Blowers
- Stimulus Package Raises Loan Ceiling To Boost Home Finance
- Stimulus packages, PPPs could spearhead construction industry's recovery
- STIMULUS PLAN COULD HELP OWNER-OPERATORS
- Stimulus plan must work now - or it never will
- Stimulus Will Ease Construction Slide
- Stimulus, One Year Later
- Survey: Don't expect big results from stimulus
- Talk of Economic Stimulus, Especially Capital Gains Cut, Now More Muted
- Tallying Stimulus Success
- TAX BREAKS LEAD STIMULUS BILL
- Tax cuts form centerpiece of Yonkers stimulus package
- Taxpayers May See Rebate Checks In Move To Boost Economy
- THE BEAST AT HAND
- The case for a stimulus package
- The Des Moines Register
- The devil is in the unknown details
- The Economic Stimulus Package: Will We Witness a New Era?
- The Renewed Focus on Infrastructure
- The Road to Recovery
- The silent stimulus
- The Solvency Solution
- The theory of negativity
- Three New Plans Assist Retirement Savings
- Tough sledding ahead for econ package
- Transport Seeking Stimulus
- Two leaders pivotal to economic stimulus
- U.S. Politics Following Compass Gone Haywire
- WCA Proposes Innovative Economic Stimulus Initiative for Westchester
- We Need More Governmental Financial Responsibility
- WEB POLL RESULTS
- WHAT WE NEED FOR CHRISTMAS
- What Will The Stimulus Package Stimulate?
- WHAT YOU SAY
- What's in the Stimulus?
- White House touts impact of stimulus on jobs in '09
- WORK OPPORTUNITY TAX CREDITS: Stimulus bill offers key tax incentives for f/s operators